Who we are
Westbow Group of Companies is a rapidly expanding construction and development company located in Chilliwack, BC. Over the last 5 years we have built and sold over 500 homes in the BC and Saskatchewan markets and manage residential properties in Alberta and Saskatchewan. Westbow is looking for hard working individuals that are excited by a fast-paced environment and growth. We are a company that prides ourselves on living up to our core values:
- We work hard, we work smart
- We build lasting value
- We are creative and innovative
- We have fun
- We act with integrity
- We care
Are you excited by growth and opportunity? Do you like to take the initiative, serve and connect with others, thrive when there are multiple things on the go, and put your ideas into action in a collaborative environment? Join our team!
About the role
The Acquisitions Coordinator is responsible for networking with brokers and vendors to help establish a pipeline of acquisitions, submitting proposals and letters of intent to present to the Chief Acquisitions Manager. The Acquisitions Coordinator is responsible for presenting acquisitions proposals to the employer with due diligence that are sound and reasonable. This involves projecting how the transaction will affect the company and determining the financial impact of the acquisition.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking to develop a career in Acquisition strategy and Real Estate Development.
What you’re great at
- Recognizing potential in Real Estate development opportunities
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Strong negotiating skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Finding, analyzing, and procuring real estate properties across Western Canada while validating the qualitative and quantitative aspects of new acquisitions.
- Screening acquisition opportunities and assisting in negotiating purchase price based on investment criteria and requirements.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with 3rd party stakeholders to quickly leverage industry intelligence.
- Assisting in generating and negotiating Letters of Intent (LOI) and Partnership Agreements (PSA) from conception to completion. Assisting in proforma and feasibility studies with comprehensive due diligence for each acquisition.
- Maintaining due diligence checklists to monitor documentation and aid with strategic decision making.
- Developing preliminary budgets and schedules to manage both expenditures and timelines.
- Researching and collecting market data to present in a high-level view of future opportunities.
- Staying current on industry standards and ongoing processes and/or issues.
- Maintain active communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assisting with daily management of consultants, contractors, and third-party vendors.
What we’re looking for
- A Degree in Finance, Business Administration or related fields is an asset
- Detail oriented. Promoting accuracy of information while managing a high volume of work.
- Team oriented and collaborative.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
What you can expect from us
- Supportive team and leadership staff
- Flexible work schedule
- Casual dress attire and cheerful work environment
- Fun company events
- Volunteer opportunities with Westbow Gives Back
- Benefits package
- Investment opportunities and investment matching
- Education and Mentorship opportunities